Sunday, May 18, 2008

DIVA weekend

My weekend was great. Friday night I didn't really do anything I cleaned the house because my boys were comin up Saturday from DC.

saturday morning me and the wife went to get my eye brows threaded. we went to Jersey City to buy some shit. After that we went home ate our sandwiches we got at this bangin italian place.

My boys arrive...YESSSS!!! I was searching for a place to go out and came accross....

DIVA LOUNGE, Montclair, NJ

Let me tell you when we arrived there I thought is was going to be ghetto as hell. we got in and it was very classy. I tried to get us a table but all of them were taken. the drinks were official. Dudes were smoken bud in the club I got burned by the guys cigg. Damn that sh!t still hurts. We had a blast...wwwwooooo wwweeee. that was my first time there and it was nice.

now it was time for...

LOOKERS

yes the lovely Lookers (strip club) we get there and only had 15minutes until it was gonna close. met a couple girls said hi then bye and left. wwwwoooo wwwweeee .

now time for...

WHITE CASTLE

yeessss time to eat now the time was 4 - 4:30am. we ordered our booty burgers and went to the house. Damn those sandwiches were so damn good. one of my boyz called em LUNCHABLES lol. he swore we could make those burgers they were so good yo yumm-O. Great night I loved it. I haven't chilled wit my boys in so long it was great seeing them.

I'm not going into details with the night and what happened because it's late and I need to go to sleep. I wanted to share a little bit of my weekend.

goodnight people.

1 comment:

Angry Girlfriend said...

White Castle always gives me the runs... I dunno how you people eat that shit...