Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Remy Martin got Jail Time??????

ok what i don't understand is that all these little prissy bitches ( in Cali) and NO I'm not talking about White people. I'm talking about the bitches that suck dick and get away with crime.

Remy got 8 YEARS!!! Shine got 10 YEARS!!! Sean Bell got LIFE!!!

yeah I'm putting all three of these people in the same category because they are minorities and don't deserve this Shit. How is it that a COP wait wait COPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS( police officerSSS) shoot 50 times and were looking to kill...killed an Innocent man get away with Murder???? Stupid fuckin assholes i swear. If i got get away with murder like the cops I'd probably do the same thing. Fuck a cop...not all cops though! i know the good ones that want to be out there because they want to make a difference. Just the dirties of them all.

I love Remy and i will support her 100% and back her up. I'm a huge fan and i don't care what anyone thinks. everyone is entitled to have there own opinion RIGHT??? well here's mine Bitches!

I'm very angry with the government and the top honchos that don't give a fuck about us and just want us to be put away. the law is screwed up and will continue to be fucked up...


WuN

No comments: