Thursday, May 15, 2008

stupid CONNECTICUT BITCH

I had to let this shit out because I'm fuckin mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm at work and a customer called from one of our showrooms. when you make an order with us we charge a 25$ surcharge for every order you place that goes on our truck. She didn't understand why and i explained to her that it says in our book that that's our policy. she thinks i charged her twice for 1 fuckin order because she added something to it. she didn't let me explain there were 2 orders that were on the truck for her and that's why she got hit twice.

BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


so she cuts me off and starts to talk to my driver and asks i need to talk to someone nice who do i talk to.. he gave her a name and i said fuck it ill take the charge off for you. With her little sweet and innocent voice " oook thaaaank you ". FUCK YOU you dumb bitch. stay in CONNECTICUT...you guys are losers anyways...shouldn't even be considered apart of the tri-state bitches... you all are like this woman too stingy as hell. stay your ass' there and i hope you get butt fucked hard....dislike you very much

I hate people that wont let me explain and SPEAKKK!!!!!!! goodness I'm fuckin mad inside.. sorry people had to let it out... ill continue you later...I'm still at work...

HOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: