Friday, June 20, 2008

Fuckin' Friday

I've been running around non-stop at work today. Helping everyone because i feel like i'm the only one ever doing shit. Mean time,

my mother is down here for a show on Broadway my sister and i are taking her. i think it will be exciting. so all day tomorrow i will be chillin' in new york. How fun.... talked to my father today what a bummer. he's been Golfing and waiting for work with my Uncle. I feel sad because he's alone and not doing anything. While my mother is doing anything and everything possible. she's moving up in life.

i have been thinking about my family. i block them out of my life. i dont care for them or maybe i am tired of the bullshit and worrying about them. sad but it's true...i'm not the only one going through this though. there are tons of families like mine and worse. i could have it worse but im glad i live in Jersey away from everyone i know. i do love my life at times but other times i hate it. i have to keep reminding myself everything will be ok and i will survive.

i am thankful that i'm still here. anyways im about to OUTTTTTTTTTTT of my job. so peace out MoFo's

No comments: