Sunday, June 15, 2008

Angry Sunday

Ok so here it goes.

I'm at Target today getting shit for the house and food for the needy. I get this call from "the Wife" asking me who i have been texting and talking to. Here we go AGAIN! I told her the truth. Guess what? she didn't believe me. i stay calm and continue on with what i needed to get. called her again asking her what's the deal. she gets on me because i wanted to go to my sisters house but really wanted to go somewhere else. Listen if i tell you im going to my sisters house IM FUCKING GOING.

Didn't go last night though because she wasn't feeling well and i would've been "inconsiderate". Thanks for staying home with me was my prize. Great. not being able to go to my sisters house was a bummer. ain't shit i can do though because i dug myself in this hole. i dug my hole FARRRRRRRRRRRRR FAR down.

I'm a nice person but a mean person deep down inside now. my life right now i don't give a fuck who you are and what you do but i will run over you like a bulldozer. i'm quick to mouth off to anyone that pisses me off. That's not always a good thing but my mentality is so fucking what.

I'm sitting here wondering wtf to do. stay quiet and do what i do every single day wake up, go to work, pick up, go home, walk the dogs, sleep. i might just do that and not care about shit anymore. i just dont care...fuck you, fuck whoever else, fuck the world.

p.s. Before getting into a relationship think about what you want in life and if you really need that person in your life forever. Think about 5 years down the road can you see this person with you ? can they handle your personality and how you handle certain situations. Once you get big will they be able to handle that shit? ............................ask fucking questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WunN LuV ...

-Im Dead

No comments: